HMA-CR3A SuperSpeed USB-A hub + card reader
Metal USB 3.2 Gen 1 multi-port hub with three USB ports and card reader. USB-A cable 20 cm.
|Input||USB 3.2 Gen 1|
|Output||USB 3.2 Gen 1, 3-port output|
|Card slots||2 slots, SD, microSD|
|PC connection||USB type A-M, permanently connected cable, cable 20 cm|
|Power supply||on the bus|
Where to buy
Metal USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) multi-port hub AXAGON HMA-CR3A connects up to three USB devices to laptop or computer and also adds SD / microSD card reader.
The metal hub body is made of aluminum and provides perfect mechanical protection for frequent carrying. Elegant finely structured body surface against fingerprint. Rubber pads prevent slipping up on the table. Permanently fixed 20 cm long USB cable is ideal for users of mobile devices.
This compact multiport hub also handles the permanent connection of several external drives. Thanks to the fast USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface is transfer speed up to 5Gb/s. The hub will also charge phones and tablets with a current up to 1.5A/5V. So hub can easily charge an Android smartphone, Apple iPhone, Apple iPad etc.
Card reader supports all current versions of SD and microSD cards including SDXC and microSDXC with capacity up to 2TB. High data transfer speed ensured by USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface. The card reader enables simultaneous handling of cards in both slots and direct copying between them.
The USB multi-port hub is the ideal accessory for ultrabooks with a small number of USB-A ports and missing card reader. The hub does not even frighten to connect with phones using the appropriate OTG or USB-A > USB-C adapter. You can connect a flash drive, keyboard, mouse and card reader to your phone or tablet.
• 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 / SuperSpeed USB port, USB-A male connector.
• Backward compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
• Connecting USB type A male connector on a fixed 20 cm long cable.
• 3x SuperSpeed USB port, USB-A female connectors.
• Support transfer rates 5.000 / 480 / 12 / 1.5 Mb/s (SuperSpeed / High / Full / Low speed).
• The total bandwidth / transfer rate of the box is given by the USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface (theoretically up to 5 Gbit/s).
• USB hub handle the permanent connection of several external drives.
Card reader - two slots:
• Micro SD slot: microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC / TransFlash,
• SD slot: SecureDigital / SDHC / SDXC, MultiMedia Card, MMC 4.0, MMC Dual Voltage, MMC mobile, RS-MMC, with adapter - miniSD, microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC, MMC Micro.
The reader supports the following flash card specifications:
• SD 1.0 / 1.1 (SD - Secure Digital, up to 2GB).
• SD 2.0 (SDHC - Secure Digital High Capacity, up to 32GB).
• SD 3.0 (SDXC - Secure Digital eXtended Capacity, up to 2TB).
• MMC and eMMC 3.x / 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 / 4.4 / 4.5 / 5.0 (8-bit).
• Support for SD 3.01 and SD Jukebox applications (CPRM functions).
• Ultra High Speed UHS-I support (SDR12/SDR25/SDR50/DDR50/SDR104) speeds up to 104 MB/s.
• Supports ECC (Error Correction Code) function and CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) function.
• 2 LUN - in file managers, the reader is indicated as two disk drives.
• FAT 12 / 16 / 32, NTFS, exFAT (FAT 64) file formats support.
• Possibility to connect your device while running thanks to the Hot Plug support.
• Full Plug and Play support.
• Sleep mode support.
• The high quality shielded cable ensures high communication speed and minimal undesirable interference.
• White LED indicates the connection to the computer's USB port.
• Power supply via USB bus (USB bus power).
• Dimensions 84 x 24 x 18 mm.
• Weight 42 g (incl. cable).
• USB cable length 20 cm.
Power / Charging:
• USB power is sufficient to connect low-power USB devices (mouse, keyboard, card reader, flash drive, etc.) or self-powered (printer, scanner, 3.5" external drive) to all four ports.
• The USB hub can also handle the permanent connection of several external drives simultaneously.
• Charge mobile devices (including iPad) with current up to 1.5A in each of the hub ports. The total charging current (which is divided into ports) reaches up to 2.8A at 5V (depending on the capabilities of the computer's USB port).
• MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and later, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016 and later (supported are all 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows OSs), MacOS X 10.4.x and later, Linux with kernel 2.6.x and later, Android most versions.
• Note: Drivers are included with supported operating systems and are installed completely automatically. No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available.
• SuperSpeed USB multi port hub with fixed 20 cm long USB cable,
• printed installation manual in CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA,
• packed in a cardboard box with a hanging hole.
|interface||USB 3.2 Gen 1 / USB 3.1 Gen 1 / USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|rate||5000 / 480 / 12 / 1.5 Mbit/s (super / high / full / low speed)|
|connector||USB Type A male (on the cable)|
|cable||20 cm, permanently connected|
|interface||USB 3.2 Gen 1|
|number of ports||3|
|connector||USB Type A female|
|number of slots||2|
|SD slot||SD / SDHC / SDXC, MMC, MMC mobile, RS-MMC, with miniSD / miniSDHC / MMC Micro adapter|
|microSD slot||microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC / TransFlash|
|max. charging current / port||1.5 A (5V)|
|total charging current||2.8 A (5V)|
|specification of SD flash cards||SD 3.0 (SDXC - Secure Digital eXtended Capacity, up to 2 TB)|
|specification of SD flash cards||SD 1.0 / SD 1.1 (SD - Secure Digital, up to 2 GB)|
|specification of SD flash cards||SD 2.0 (SDHC - Secure Digital High Capacity, up to 32 GB)|
|specification of MMC flash cards||3.x/4.x/5.0 (8-bit)|
|file formats||FAT 12/16/32/64, NTFS, exFAT (FAT 64) and others|
|Plug and Play||yes|
|number of icons||2 LUN - the reader appears as two drives in file managers|
|dimensions||84 x 24 x 18 mm|
|on the bus||USB bus power|
|through power adapter||-|
|MS Windows||10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (all 32- and 64-bit versions)|
|MS Windows Server||2016 / 2012 / 2008 / 2003 (all 32- and 64-bit versions)|
|Mac OS||X 10.4.x and higher|
|Linux||kernel 2.6.x and higher|
- printed multilingual manual CZ / DE / DK / ENG / ESP / FIN / FR / GR / HR / HU / IT / NL / PL / PT / RO / RU / SK / SWE / TR / BG / CN / ARA
- a cardboard box with an option to be hanged on the retail display stands
- package dimensions 20.3 x 10 x 2.8 cm
- weight of 1 pc package 78 g
- EAN 8595247905581
- number of pieces in the box: 98
- total weight of the box: 8.6 kg G.W.
- box dimensions: 52 x 34 x 30 cm
A): The necessary drivers are already included in all operating systems and install completely automatically, and no additional drivers are needed.
B): Plug the USB hub into another USB port (on the back of the computer where the USB ports are integrated directly into the motherboard). It should re-detect the USB hub and reinstall the drivers. Alternatively, try replacing the USB cable. The obsolete driver of the USB controller could also cause problems. Manufacturers of USB 3.0 chipsets often issue new versions of drivers to improve compatibility with different devices. If the problem with the USB bub persists, plug it into the USB port of another computer to verify its functionality.
A): Drivers are included with operating systems and are installed completely automatically. The card reader is detected as a standard storage device, such as a USB flash disk, no other drivers are available.
B): No other drivers need to be installed and are not even available. If you continue to have problems with your reader, check out more tips that can help you troubleshoot problems.
A): If this happens, it means that the operating system failed to get the necessary information to install the drivers.
B): The cause may be a defective USB cable or damaged device. Another option is to remove the record of the connected USB device using "USBDeview". After connecting the reader, the drivers should be reloaded. If the problem is caused by a driver error, the problem should be eliminated. If the problem persists, plug the card reader into the USB port of another computer to verify its functionality.
A): If this happens, it means that the Windows operating system did not assign a drive letter to the new storage device.
B): If the drive letter is not assigned, open "Disk Management", right-click on the desired drive and manually assign the drive letter. Another option is that the correct formatting of the memory card is not performed. Format the card in "Disk Management" or in the device on which you are using the card (for example, the camera).
A): In the vast majority of cases, the USB hub can handle connection of one 2.5" external box. If more external boxes are connected, a higher current is needed that ordinary USB cannot deliver.
B): In this case, an auxiliary power supply is required. Use a USB hub with auxiliary power supply.
A): You can use a passive USB cable to connect a USB hub to your computer. However, with longer cables the USB hub may not work reliably.
B): In this case, we recommend using an active extension USB repeater cable, such as AXAGON ADR-205 or ADR-210.